Listed in Chimney Service & Repair
- Reedsburg, WI 53959
You Can Count on Kosak Chimney Service to Clean Your Fireplace or Wood Stove’s Chimney AND Handle Repairs or Installation of Your New Wood or Pellet Stove too!
Successfully Serving the Reedsburg, Baraboo, Portage, Poynette, Mauston and Wisconsin Dells area Since 1978!
One of Wisconsin’s most affordable chimney cleaning services, with prices starting at just $99 (We clean, service and repair wood, corn, and pellet stoves too!)
Save more with our Customer Loyalty Discounts!
For a Free estimate or consultation call us today at: 608-768-1776
Call 608-768-1776 today to find out how you can save 50% on your chimney or stove cleaning and service. We REWARD Our Customers!
We service ALL makes: Cumberland, Fahrenheit, Magnum, Breckwell, PelPro, Golden Eagle, U.S Stove works and more.
- Chimney Cleaning, Service and Inspections
- Chimney Repair and Liners
- Installation of Liners, Wood Stoves, Pellet Stoves, etc.
- Wood & Pellet Stove Sales and Service
- Fireplace Dampers and Caps Installed
Our professional Chimney & Stove Cleaning and Repair Service can help you determine the problem and implement a solution, fast.
1. Initial Inspection: We like to ask some questions to have a better understanding of any problems. We will ask when the chimney was last inspected or serviced and how often you use your fireplace or wood stove, just to name a few of the most common questions. A clear understanding of the situation helps us prepare for our visit with you.
2. Interior Inspection & Preparation: Once we arrive to your home, we’ll perform an interior inspection of your chimney, making sure that fireplaces and/or wood and pellet stoves are also thoroughly examined and note anything out of the ordinary. We’ll then proceed to close the dampers and run the vacuums, making sure that we avoid messes by putting down drop clothes.
3. Exterior Inspection & Cleaning: Once the interior is prepared and ready for cleaning from the exterior, the next step is the exterior inspection and cleaning. We’ll carefully examine your chimney, making sure that we take pictures of any damage to bring to your attention.
4. Interior Cleaning & Inspection: After the chimney flue has been cleaned and re-inspected from the roof top (or if the chimney will be completely swept from the bottom) the next step will be to clean and inspect the interior of the chimney.
5. Final Inspections: The first phase of our inspections involved a complete examination of readily accessible and remaining portions of the connected appliances and/or chimney connections. After that we move into:
- An examination of readily accessible areas of the chimney flue that can be observed through the existing openings, such as a thimble or clean out.
- An examination for proper installation, no damage or deterioration and the presence of a continuous chimney liner.
- We’ll verify that the flue is free of combustible deposits, blockages or obstructions.
- We’ll inspect appliance connectors and surroundings for proper clearances, protection, damage or deterioration, and observable evidence of operation malfunction.
- An inspection of internal surfaces of fireplaces, stoves and smoke chambers for damage or deterioration, and observable evidence of operation malfunction.
- The chimney exterior and surroundings which can be accessed without the removal of panels, doors or coverings.
6. Customer Report & Review: This is the final and most important step which includes the following:
- Informing you of the work performed and the results of our inspections.
- Educating you in ways to more properly use your system(s) if necessary; ways to improve your system to help you save money, or how to make your home safer.
- You’ll sign and receive a copy of our inspection report and work order form and estimate.
We’re happy to provide references if necessary and pride ourselves in having the best customer service in the area for chimney and stove services. And, we have more than 34 years experience!
We also sell new and used wood, pellet and cook stoves as well as handle their installation, service and repairs. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have…
Call Kosak Chimney Service of Reedsburg today, you’ll be glad you did! 608-768-1776
Please login to add your review.